The school library fosters the development of life-long learning abilities and inculcates love for reading in students. It also provides teachers with instructional material and professional resources. Salient features of the school library includes:
- E library facility
- Surveillance system to monitor the students and to keep a check so that undesirable websites are not explored
- A specific reference area for all the teachers and students �equipped with computers.
- Subscription to all the latest magazines, newspapers, journals for students and teachers.
The School has an infirmary which includes:
- A trained nurse on duty throughout the school hours.
- Complete�provision for first - aid.
- For any emergency, the school has arrangements with hospital which is�located near the�school.
- Tie-up with hospitals for routine ENT and dental check-ups.
- Computerised records of medical history of each child are maintained by the school.